Adding captions to photos can be useful in a number of different ways and has become a popular way to give context or accentuate images. In some cases they are used to provide descriptions, but more often are used as titles, or to create inscriptions that go along with the photo – such as the ones you may have seen in motivational posters.
While adding text to a photo is really not that complicated, if you want to place text onto a photo and control its style so that it looks good – you should use Movavi Photo Editor. As a full-fledged photo editor it will make it easy for you to add any captions you need to your photos, while also allowing you all the flexibility in the world to dictate its style.
Due to its intuitive nature, Movavi Photo Editor will make it easy for you to add text to any of your images and then customize its style and appearance. To get started, just follow these steps:
- Launch Movavi Photo Editor.
- Click on the ‘Browse for Images’ button and select the photo that you want to edit.
- Open up the ‘Text’ panel near the top.
- Click on the ‘Add Text’ button and type the text that you want to add in the frame of broken white lines that appears on the photo.
- Use the toolbar controls on the right to adjust the font, style, size, color, justification, transparency and other appearance settings.
- When you are satisfied, click on the ‘Save As’ button to save your photo.
The same steps can be used if you want to know how to add text to photos on Mac. On your part you just need to be creative, experiment with the various options that are available, and choose a style that complements your photo.
Additionally if you want to make your photo stand out further, Movavi Photo Editor’s other features can help too. With them you could improve the image quality, apply filters, remove elements, replace the background, utilize digital makeup, and much more.
Suffice to say you will have no shortage of ways in which you can make sure that your photo turns out looking precisely the way that you want it to. If you have any doubts, give Movavi Photo Editor a try for yourself to see firsthand what it is capable of.